Coming from Overseas
Many couples come to Australia from overseas to marry around Sydney's beautiful harbour, beaches or surrounding parks.
I marry couples from all around the world, and am able to assist in organising everything for you - the legal paperwork and your personally written ceremony. I can also assist with venues and suppliers if necessary.
You will need to:
- Book your wedding date with me at your earliest convenience.
- Complete the ‘Notice of Intention to Marry’ Form NOIM Form download and have your signatures witnessed by an Australian Consulate Official (Download Australian Consulate Official list) or by a Public Notary as outlined on page 4 of the NOIM.
- This document needs to be completed 1 month a prior to your wedding date – and not more than 18 months – then emailed to me (original to be send to me by registered post) however the sooner you can get this form to me the better.
I will need to site your Original documents confirming proof of date of birth and marital status as follows prior to your wedding (copies will not be accepted):
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Statutory declaration, if neither of the above is available
- Decree absolute or death certificate in the case of divorce or widowhood.
If any of the above documents are not in English they will need to be translated by a NAATI accredited translator which can be found here http://www.naati.com.au/.
If you wish we can arrange a meeting via Skype to discuss your wedding plans in more detail, or we can liaise via email.
I can provide you with all the information you need via email, examples of Vow’s to assist and inspire you to create your own, Readings, Poems etc.
I will create a beautiful ceremony, which reflects your relationship, with you both as required.