Coming from Overseas


Many couples come to Australia from overseas to marry around Sydney's beautiful harbour, beaches or surrounding parks.

I marry couples from all around the world, and am able to assist in organising everything for you - the legal paperwork and your personally written ceremony. I can also assist with venues and suppliers if necessary.

You will need to:

  • Book your wedding date with me at your earliest convenience.
  • Complete the ‘Notice of Intention to Marry’ Form NOIM Form download and have your signatures witnessed by an Australian Consulate Official (Download Australian Consulate Official list) or by a Public Notary as outlined on page 4 of the NOIM.
  • This document needs to be completed 1 month a prior to your wedding date – and not more than 18 months – then emailed to me (original to be send to me by registered post) however the sooner you can get this form to me the better.

I will need to site your Original documents confirming proof of date of birth and marital status as follows prior to your wedding (copies will not be accepted):

  • Birth Certificate or Passport
  • Statutory declaration, if neither of the above is available
  • Decree absolute or death certificate in the case of divorce or widowhood.

If any of the above documents are not in English they will need to be translated by a NAATI accredited translator which can be found here

If you wish we can arrange a meeting via Skype to discuss your wedding plans in more detail, or we can liaise via email.

I can provide you with all the information you need via email, examples of Vow’s to assist and inspire you to create your own, Readings, Poems etc.

I will create a beautiful ceremony, which reflects your relationship, with you both as required.