Coming from Overseas
Many couples come to Australia from overseas to marry around Sydney's beautiful harbour, beaches or surrounding parks.
I marry couples from all around the world, and am able to assist in organising everything for you - the legal paperwork and your personally written ceremony. I can also assist with venues and suppliers if necessary.
You will need to:
- Book your wedding date with me at your earliest convenience.
- Complete the ‘Notice of Intention to Marry’ Form NOIM Form download and have your signatures witnessed by an Australian Consulate Official (Download Australian Consulate Official list) or by a Public Notary as outlined on page 4 of the NOIM.
- This document needs to be completed 1 month a prior to your wedding date – and not more than 18 months. Once completed and witnessed, emailed a copy to me (original to be sent by registered post).
I will need to site your Original documents confirming proof of date of birth and marital status as follows prior to your wedding (copies will not be accepted):
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Drivers Licence or Photo ID
- Statutory declaration, if neither of the above is available
- Decree absolute or death certificate in the case of divorce or widowhood.
Interested in Eloping? View our Elopement Packages here.
If any of the above documents are not in English they will need to be translated by a NAATI accredited translator which can be found here http://www.naati.com.au/.
If you wish we can arrange a meeting via Skype or Zoom to discuss your wedding plans in more detail, or we can liaise via email.
I can provide you with your wedding pack via email, which includes a couples questionnaire, examples of Vow’s to assist and inspire you to create your own, Readings, Poems etc.
I will create a beautiful ceremony, which reflects your relationship, with you both as required.
Get in touch today!